Straatman Koster Advocaten is a renowned niche firm in Rotterdam with more than 25 lawyers specializing in real estate law. The firm has been operating at the top of the market for fifteen years and is involved in large-scale and high-profile construction and (area) development projects. We work mainly for property developers, (international) investors, consultants, contractors, governments and (housing) corporations. We are known for our in-depth specialist knowledge, high quality of service, great commitment and no-nonsense mentality. Searching for the best solution and a personal approach is what typifies us.
Preferably, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Knowledge of and (litigation) experience in rental law;
- Able to work independently and establish and maintain contact with clients;
- practical minded and solution-oriented;
- someone who "dares" to advise and can move quickly, but is also legally strong and can work that out if needed;
- Knowledge of the Housing Act is a plus.
When you join us, you will work on interesting cases for appealing clients in a stimulating work environment with an open and pleasant informal atmosphere. You will have the space to work independently and you will be in direct contact with clients. We invest heavily in the development and training of our lawyers. It is possible to take a specialization course. We offer remuneration in line with the market. Straatman Koster advocaten is located in the heart of Rotterdam with a breathtaking view of the city and directly opposite Central Station.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.