Housing associations are required to comply with a specific set of laws and regulations, on account of their core task: to provide affordable housing for people on lower incomes. We have extensive experience in advising housing associations.
Our lawyers advise housing associations on a range of matters, including all aspects of letting and renting, project development and redevelopment, drawing up sale and purchase agreements and cooperation agreements, construction law, procurement law, application of the Didam ruling and, last but not least, the Housing Act and related legislation and regulations. We are also experienced practitioners on the legal playing field between housing associations and municipalities.
We advise and litigate on a range of matters, including:
- Application of the Housing Act;
- All aspects of letting and renting;
- Project development and redevelopment;
- Dealings with the Netherlands Authority for Housing Associations;
- Sale and purchase agreements and cooperation agreements;
- Procurement law and construction law; and
- Didam ruling.